A 'False Encyclopaedia' double feature with Bryan Rapp, discussing:
Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2013
In my imagination, in a certain way, it was Miuccia Prada dressing Franz Kafka's sister. Her latest Miu Miu collection was a psychological short story, dominated by conservative restraint. Each exit was composed as a study of women: pending between business woman (fur), air hostess (scarf), nurse (handbag) and 'Amüsiermädchen' (print). Almost like a staccato of feminine codes, evoking elements of fiction and subsequent eroticism. Schizophrenic but logical.
1. Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2013
2. Seinfeld The Jacket, 1991
3. End of World War II Soldiers Returning Home, 1945
4. Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket
5. Franz Kafka Portrait with Ottla, 1915
6. Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight crew, 1972
7. Otto Dix Portrait of the Journalist Sylvia von Harden, 1926
8. Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2013
More about Bryan Rapp BRINGTHERUCKUS!